The Kingman Community Hall is owned and operated by the Kingman Recreation Association.
The Kingman Recreation Association was founded in August 1969 as a Society.
The objects of the Society are:
- To provide for the recreation of the members and to promote and afford opportunity for friendly and social participation.
- To acquire land, by purchase or otherwise erect or provide a building or buildings for social and community purposes.
- To encourage and promote amateur games and exercises.
- To provide a meeting place for the consideration and discussion of questions affecting the interests of the community.
- To provide all necessary equipment and furniture for carrying on its various objects.
- To provide a centre and suitable meeting place for various activities of the community.
- Generally to encourage and foster and develop among its members, a recognition of the importance of agriculture in the national life.
- To sell, manage leases, mortgage, dispose of or otherwise deal with the property of the Company.
- To build an arena suitable for winter sports.
The Kingman Recreation Association operates according to its current bylaws.